Wednesday, December 19, 2012

8 weeks left

So we have 8 weeks left until Ellie Renee gets here! We still have a bit to go to complete her room, but we have a goal of Dec 31st..... SO hopefully within the next week or so, it can be complete!

My dad is having a Spinal Angiogram/Arteriorgram tomorrow in LR. It's a 4 hour procedure and is looking for any blockage in his spine. Hopefully they DO find something bc if they do, they can supposedly break it up tomorrow while they are in there, and there is a chance of him being 'fixed.' (whatever that means anymore). And, if they don't find anything, back to square one.

I will post some pics next week of my first baby shower I am having this weekend!!

Below are a few pics- unfinished room pic that was a few weeks ago. And, some knobs that I painted for the dresser we are STILL finishing!!!!! The only thing I could find to put in the knobs while painting and drying them were golf tees! They worked perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment